Whitecross NS Board of Management
The Board of Management (BOM) of Whitecross N.S. consists of a committed group of people who have the responsibility of overseeing the running of the school. The Board of Management is appointed for a period of four years and meets at least five times a year.
Structure of the Board
- Two nominees of the patron, Bishop Tom Deenihan.
- Two parent nominees, a mother and a father, elected from parents of students attending the school.
- A Teacher Nominee, elected by teachers in the school.
- The School Principal.
- Two members from the wider community.
The current Board began their term of office in November 2019 and consists of the following:
- Diarmuid Everard, Chairperson – Patron Nominee
- Fr. Brendan Ferris, Patron Nominee
- Paddy Prendergast, Treasurer – Parish Nominee
- Georgina Brangan, Parish Nominee
- Karen Quinn, Parent Nominee
- Richard Kelly, Parent Nominee
- Nicola Finnegan, Teacher Nominee
- Patrick Doran, Principal – Secretary
View the Governance Manual for Primary Schools.
Board of Management Reports